Our Pets, unfortunately, can not tell us about their feelings, but the attentive owner can easily recognize when something is wrong with his dog. And how do you know if your pet is happy? In fact, this is also not so difficult — there are several main indicators that the dog is happy with everything.
- Good appetiteIf the dog is healthy, well-behaved and in a good mood, then it has no problems with appetite – it is happy to eat all the food that you give it. But refusing to eat is a sign that something is wrong!
- ActivityHappy dog = active dog. She is happy to run for a walk, and on the street runs and plays with other dogs, as well as with you. Dogs simply need to vent their energy during walks to be happy with their lives.
- TailThe dog shows its mood, including with the help of its tail. When she waves them from side to side, it means joy.
- Healthy sleepLike humans, the dog needs to get enough sleep. Adult dogs sleep an average of 16 hours a day, and puppies sleep even more. Therefore, if you want a happy dog, do not interfere with its rest.
- Communication with the hostWhen a dog is happy, it wants to spend time with its beloved owner – it plays with him, rubs against him, puts its stomach up for stroking, etc. Dogs are oriented towards people, so it is extremely important for them to receive attention from their owners.So, if all the above items are suitable for your pet, then you can be sure – he is exactly happy and happy!